NorShor, Temple and Annex Buildings
The NorShor Theare was originally constructed in 1910 as the Orpheum Theatre. The likes of Mary Pickford, Jack Benny, Charlie Chaplin, the Marx Brothers and W.C. Fields graced the Orpheum stage in its adolescence. By 1941, the theatre was renamed the NorShor, and has operated as a movie theater, music venue, and punk rock hall in the years since.
In 2017, the NorShor Theatre underwent a major renovation which restored the historic building back to its original design and architecture. The multi-use project includes a specialty use for its anchor theatre tenant, as well as retail storefronts and office space. This development is one of the premier destinations in Duluth for live plays and other events, and plays a key role in Duluth’s ever-growing arts and entertainment district.
Property Management Contact
Darrin Dufresne, Director of Commercial Leasing