Why Apply with Sherman?
Growth & Development
Sherman Associates fosters an environment that values development, diversity, and continual growth. We provide an excellent working environment, resulting in exceptional service to customers and the communities we impact. The Learning and Development Department supports the continual growth and development of Sherman Associates employees.
- Learning and development are continuous.
- It is important to recognize and celebrate success.
- The optimal forum for creative, innovative thinking is open and collaborative.
- Success is reached when employees are engaged and feel a genuine sense of community.
College Students & Recent Graduates
Are you a recent college graduate interested in Property Management?
Are you a college student?
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Sherman Associates. All of our open positions are posted on our website. We strongly encourage applicants to apply online to be considered for employment.
To help ensure you have a positive candidate experience, we have provided some tips for applying with Sherman.
- Review open jobs and select those in which you are interested.
- Review the posted job advertisement to determine if your experience and educational background meet the requirements.
- Complete the online application process.
If you need assistance with the online application, please send your resume and position of interest to email@example.com.
Outlined below are a couple steps in our employment process:
- Application – Once your application is submitted, you will receive an email confirmation that your application has been sent to the recruiter for review.
- Phone Interview – Candidates may be contacted via email for a first round phone interview with a recruitment specialist, who will further determine qualifications and interest.
- Second Round Interview – Qualified candidates may be contacted for a second round interview with the direct hiring team.
- Assessments – If selected as a candidate for the role in which you applied, some positions may require a knowledge and/or cognitive assessment. References are also common for many roles to help determine finalists.
- Offer and Onboarding Process – All employment with Sherman Associates is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation compliant to the specific position.
Interested in Maintenance?
Are you interested in a career in Maintenance but are not confident you have the skills necessary for the job? Sherman Associates has a business partnership with Project for Pride in Living (PPL) to help individuals develop these high demand skills. To learn more about PPL’s Building Operations Technician program and apply, visit the website below: