Why Apply with Sherman?
Growth & Development
The Learning and Development Department supports the continual growth and development of Sherman Associates employees. Sherman Associates fosters an environment that values development, diversity and continual growth. We provide an excellent working environment, resulting in exceptional service to customers and the communities we impact.
- Learning and development is continuous.
- It is important to recognize and celebrate success.
- The optimal forum for creative, innovative thinking is open and collaborative.
- Success is reached when employees are engaged and feel a genuine sense of community.
College Students & Recent Graduates
Are you a recent college graduate interested in Property Management?
Are you a college student?
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Sherman Associates. All of our open positions are posted on our website. We only accept applications and resumes online. We do not accept applications via mail, fax, walk-ins or any other method.
To help ensure you have a positive candidate experience, we have provided some tips for interviewing with Sherman.
- Review open jobs and select to job for which you are interested in.
- Review the posted job advertisement to determine if your experience and educational background meet the requirements.
- Complete the online application process.
Do Your Research: Do your homework about Sherman and perhaps the property you are interviewing for.
Practice & Prepare: Practice your responses to the typical interview questions. Look at the job requirements & duties, and match them to your experience. Prepare 2-3 situational examples of your strengths and skills. Providing evidence of your successes is a great way to promote your candidacy.
Arrive Early: Allow yourself time to park and arrive at the interview with enough time to spare. Generally, 5-10 minutes early.
Ask Questions: This is your time to get some of your questions answered and asking questions demonstrates your interest in the company and the job.
Outlined below are a couple steps in our employment process:
- Application – When you apply online, your application information and resume are electronically sent to a recruiter who is working your position. You will receive an email confirming your completed application. Below are some helpful tips for applying:
- Phone Interview – Candidates may be contacted via email for a telephone interview with a recruitment specialist, who will further determine qualifications and interest.
- Assessments – If selected as a candidate for the role in which you applied, some positions may require a knowledge, cognitive, or physical based assessment. Feedback based references are also common for many roles to help determine finalists.
- In-person Interviewing – Applicants who successfully complete previous steps may be contacted for an in-person interview. Below are some helpful interviewing tips if selected:
- Offer Process – All offers are contingent on successfully completing a background investigation. Some roles also require a physical/medical examination and drug screening.
If you need special assistance because you are unable to complete the online application on your own, please send request to firstname.lastname@example.org.