The following process has been put in place for your application process:
Download Forms Below:
Rental Qualifying Criteria
- Please complete the housing application and mail it to the following address listed below.
- LONGFELLOW STATION WILL ONLY CONSIDER APPLICATIONS RECEIVED THROUGH MAIL.¬† WE WILL NOT TAKE ANY APPLICATIONS IN PERSON AT ANY LOCATIONS FOR THIS PROPERTY.
- Please fill out the application COMPLETELY. ¬†All incomplete applications will be returned to the applicant with a denial letter. ¬†You must resubmit the completed application in order to be qualified to enter the lottery.
- Please include the $45 application fee PER ADULT (age 18 or over) with the application in the form of Money Order ONLY.¬† Your application will be returned to you if this fee is not enclosed.
- Screening Release Form must be completed for EVERY ADULT
- Please include the $200 hold deposit with the application in the form of Money Order ONLY.¬† Your application will be returned to you if this fee is not enclosed.
- Please include a copy of your photo ID FOR EACH ADULT APPLYING and social security card FOR EVERY PERSON ON THE APPLICATION.
- The¬†hold deposit¬†of $200 as well as the application fee(s) of $45 must be in¬†separate¬†money orders.
- Please mail the application and the application fee to:
Longfellow Station Apartments
c/o Sherman Associates, Inc.
Attn: LFS in-take
233 Park Avenue South, Suite 201
Minneapolis, MN 55415
- Once applications pass all the background checks, names will be pulled through a LOTTERY SYSTEM.
- If your name is drawn, you will be contacted to complete in-person meeting with one of our staff members.
- Please do not contact Sherman Associates regarding the status of your application.¬† Information for the meeting will be provided once you are contacted.
- APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
We look forward to working with you once you are contacted.