The Randolph is a building with exquisite history and purpose. Listed under the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP), The Randolph was originally constructed as a hotel in 1912. In 2013, Sherman Associates acquired the property and renovated the former famous hotel into 55 apartment units and commercial space. Surrounded by a hub of hot attractions such as the Civic Center, Principal Park, Science Center & IMAX dome, Farmer’s Market, and countless restaurants/music venues, this historic space is centralized in the entertainment mecca of Iowa’s beloved capital city.
The Randolph commercial is fully leased.
Property Management Contact
Heather Nelson, Senior Commercial Property Manager