Russell-Lamson being restored to former glory

Waterloo courier:

When the Russell-Lamson Hotel opened in September 1914, the stately accommodations received national praise....Nearly a century later, the historic building, at 209 W. Fifth St., is poised to become one of the most up-to-date buildings in downtown Waterloo. The first phase of a two-step renovation to affordable housing is wrapping up... Article Corrections: Unit count is 90 Federal Historic Tax Credit Equity is $2.6 million Read Full Article » Russell Lamson Rental Information » Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier Website »