Attention Longfellow Applicants
The following process has been put in place for your application process:
- Please complete the housing application and mail it to the following address listed below.
- LONGFELLOW STATION WILL ONLY CONSIDER APPLICATIONS RECEIVED THROUGH MAIL. WE WILL NOT TAKE ANY APPLICATIONS IN PERSON AT ANY LOCATIONS FOR THIS PROPERTY.
- Please fill out the application COMPLETELY. All incomplete applications will be returned to the applicant with a denial letter. You must resubmit the completed application in order to be qualified to enter the lottery.
- Please include the $45 application fee PER ADULT (age 18 or over) with the application in the form of Money Order ONLY. Your application will be returned to you if this fee is not enclosed.
- Screening Release Form must be completed for EVERY ADULT
- Please include the $200 hold deposit with the application in the form of Money Order ONLY. Your application will be returned to you if this fee is not enclosed.
- Please include a copy of your photo ID FOR EACH ADULT APPLYING and social security card FOR EVERY PERSON ON THE APPLICATION.
- The hold deposit of $200 as well as the application fee(s) of $45 must be in separate money orders.
- Please mail the application and the application fee to:
Longfellow Station Apartments c/o Sherman Associates, Inc. Attn: LFS in-take 233 Park Avenue South, Suite 201 Minneapolis, MN 55415
- Once applications pass all the background checks, names will be pulled through a LOTTERY SYSTEM.
- If your name is drawn, you will be contacted to complete in-person meeting with one of our staff members.
- Please do not contact Sherman Associates regarding the status of your application. Information for the meeting will be provided once you are contacted.
- APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.