The Shores Senior Apartments
Building Overview / Details
The Shores is an independent 62+ senior living community located near Lake Josephine in Shoreview. The Shores offers one, one bed+den, and two-bedroom apartment homes. Conveniently located near walking trails, parks, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment, The Shores is the perfect place to call home. Our homes feature large living rooms, large kitchens with abundant cabinet space, washer/dryer in-unit, dishwashers, and balconies, patios, and Juliet balconies. Our community offers resident planned events, community room with children’s play area, TV, and plenty of seating, community kitchen, sun room with fireplace, heated garage parking, 24-hour emergency maintenance, and we are cat friendly.
- Ages 62+
- One, One+Den, and Two-Bedrooms
- Large Living Rooms
- Large Walk-In Closets in Some Units
- Spacious Kitchens with Plenty of Cabinet Space
- Large Bathrooms with Handrails in Showers
- Washer/Dryer In-Unit
- Central Air Conditioning
- Individual Climate Control
- Balconies, Patios & Juliet Balconies
- Resident Planned Events
- Community Room with Children’s Play Area, TV, and Plenty of Seating
- Community Kitchen
- Community Sun Room with Fireplace
- Heated Garage Parking
- Cat Friendly
- Near Bus Lines
- Near Lake Josephine and Walking Trails
- Large Lobby with Piano, Seating Area, and Fireplace
- Near Parks, Shopping, Restaurants, and Entertainment
Building Parking Information
Assigned Parking. Heated parking available
Underground parking for $50.00. Please call for parking information.
Income restrictions may apply. Please contact the community for more information.
Deposits / Fees
Application Fee $45
Cats Allowed: We welcome a max of 2 cats per apartment home. There is $200 pet fee. For more information, please call our leasing office.
- $200 Fee
- 2 Pet Limit
- Must Be Spayed/Neutered